Zendesk Talk—the only call center solution built right into the Support ticketing system—makes it easy for teams to get up and running with phone support that’s seamlessly integrated with all their support channels. In fact, over 80% of our customers are fully implemented in 3 days or fewer, without buying any extra equipment or engaging other internal teams.
Although it’s easy to configure and use Zendesk Talk, we’ve heard from a lot of companies that are eager for more guidance to ensure they are making the most of their new integrated phone channel.
To help teams provide—and continue to improve—great phone support, we’re excited to share our new eBook on “Getting Started with Zendesk Talk”. Based on our own research, input from experts on our product team, and feedback from customers, this resource covers everything teams need to realize all the benefits of Zendesk Talk and deliver great customer experiences.
It’s broken down into 6 sections that you can follow step-by-step or just jump to specific parts that would be useful to your team.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the ebook:
- Aligning your phone support setup with your team’s support goals and strategy
- Setting up your environment network for optimal performance
- Porting existing or choosing new phone numbers
- Designing effective queuing and routing systems, including greetings and IVR
- Staffing & training agents
- Measuring and improving using key call center metrics
Loaded with tips from real customers, helpful checklists and even a staffing calculator, this informative book will help teams of all sizes get up and running successfully—and hopefully be fun to read, too.
Download your free copy of Getting Started with Zendesk Talk.