Frost & Sullivan award Zendesk for leadership in omnichannel digital customer engagement
Last updated September 21, 2021
Frost & Sullivan named Zendesk as a recipient of its 2020 North American Omnichannel Digital Customer Engagement Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership award.
Every year, Frost & Sullivan presents Best Practices Awards to companies that inspire growth, leadership, and innovation through differentiation that is predicted to transform their industries in the near future.
Industry analysts compare key industry players and objectively measure performance according to benchmark criteria including:
- digital strategy effectiveness
- strategy execution
- competitive differentiation
- customer service experience
Zendesk stood out as a leader by adopting and strengthening its omnichannel digital customer engagement strategy with the acquisition of Smooch in 2019, and its vision for building a truly open platform on Sunshine.
“Zendesk is ahead of the curve in addressing the changing consumer dynamics of communication within customer contact”, stated Nancy Jamison, Principal Analyst at Frost & Sullivan.
Access the report to learn more about:
- Omnichannel strategy and challenges within the industry
- Competitive strategy Innovation and leadership at Zendesk
- Digital strategy at Zendesk
- How Zendesk’s omnichannel solution compares to the competition
- The customer impact of an omnichannel platform