Analytics work hand-in-hand with your self-service, providing the data you need to build better experiences for both customers and agents. Real-time data about which content is being used—where, when, and by whom—helps you identify where the team is knocking it out of the park, as well as opportunities for improvement.
It's a two-fold process: Having the data in hand, and then using it to drive your self-service decision-making. In this downloadable guide, we'll go over how to:
- Track self-service data to improve your help center strategy
- Let bots do the heavy lifting to surface relevant content
- Keep a close eye on search results — especially those that don’t return answers
- Customize your dashboards
- Track agent engagement and make it easier for everyone to contribute