Being customer-centric means knowing and understanding your customers and responding to them.
This happens in two key places: sales and customer support. They're the front lines of your business to your customers.
By integrating a customer relationship management (CRM) application, like Salesforce, with a customer service software solution, like Zendesk, organizations use technology to help create the best environment for an optimal customer experience.
With united sales and support teams, a seamless customer experience is possible.
Check out the white paper Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Zendesk and Salesforce. Zendesk for Salesforce closes the loop between sales and support teams by enhancing visibility into customer information and support activity.
The Zendesk for Salesforce integration delivers a number of other benefits for your team:
- Providing your support team with complete access to sales dataand vice versa.
- Pull in any CRM data, including custom objects, and support teams can see a full Salesforce customer profile right next to a live ticketwithout having to leave Zendesk. And, sales teams can view complete Zendesk tickets, including custom field data, in Salesforce
- Creating a single customer database between sales and support that is always in sync.
- Manage a customer records database in Salesforce, and access it from either Zendesk or Salesforce with real-time data sync of Salesforce accounts, contacts, and leads with Zendesk organizations and users.
- Enabling views of Salesforce reportswhich include Zendesk data.
- A pre-built reporting dashboard in Salesforce with preconfigured reports that slice and dice Zendesk ticket data through several Salesforce lenses.
Get started by reading the white paper Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Zendesk and Salesforce. Not using Salesforce for CRM? Zendesk also integrates with SugarCRM and Microsoft Dynamics.